Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a new pipe. mine compleatly exploded. i won't spend 350 bucks on a stock pipe. what is the best aftermarket pipe to buy for my buck, and still run regular fuel and keep the reliability of the sled. i have a 03 f7 snow pro. and willing to spend about 500 bucks.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I have been researching lately, I think the best choice is the bmp stealth also. 339.00 plus 20.00 to ship on ebay right now. Looks like thats gonna be my next modification. Bmp pipe seems real safe,plus its black ceramic coated so I dont think you will need the heat shield,correct me if I am wrong, sure someone will.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
I have been researching lately, I think the best choice is the bmp stealth also. 339.00 plus 20.00 to ship on ebay right now. Looks like thats gonna be my next modification. Bmp pipe seems real safe,plus its black ceramic coated so I dont think you will need the heat shield,correct me if I am wrong, sure someone will.[/b]
it's made so the stock heat shield will fit hence the word stealth :div20:

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
if you are interested, I have a D&D lite single off my 04 F7efi..will have the same mounting as your 03. Used the stock shield on it (slight cut to fit shield around bracket) so nobody new it wasn't stock. It is the updated pipe, not the 1st ones that had power issues. Give me an offer if interested. I don't have the y-pipe that new from D&D are now coming with, but have access to getting one ASAP.
Here's D&D's link to it: http://www.ddracing.com/03-show_item.asp?ID=916
Put about 500-800 miles on it with no problems at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.