Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guy's i want to spend a couple of box on my sled this year but i need your opinion, i have a F8 and it run good but need more ,like always. i have the BMP mod pipe who run good made good torque but run bettwen 7500-7600, should i order the new monster pipe who run 8200-8300 or invest my money at another place , remember sound is an issue for me ! your opinion please ! :help:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Originally posted by PAT@Sep 4 2005, 06:42 AM
HI guy's i want to spend a couple of box on my sled this year but i need your opinion, i have a F8 and it run good but need more ,like always. i have the BMP mod pipe who run good made good torque but run bettwen 7500-7600, should i order the new monster pipe who run 8200-8300 or invest my money at another place , remember sound is an issue for me !  your opinion please ! :help:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=860318
[/quote]
The D&D monster single has great top end and lots overrev. It's going to surprise alot of twin pipe guys this year . :div20:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I need to clear something up, I have my speculations but dead1dave, do you work at D and D? if so, are you going to Minnesota this weekend?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Originally posted by 128JetSnake@Sep 5 2005, 03:17 PM
I need to clear something up, I have my speculations but dead1dave, do you work at D and D? if so, are you going to Minnesota this weekend?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=861683
[/quote]
Dave does not work for D&D, but he is one of only two people outside of D&D with any experience with this pipe. I don't think he's going to haydays.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I cannot say how the D&D big single will work on a 700 but on the 900 it works unreal. I have seen Dave's sled in action and it hauls the mail. It owrks as if it is a twin pipe with nice over rev but is a single. I am sure this pipe will work good on an 800/700 as well. Regarding pipe mods I have seem plenty of them over the years and tested them and the only thing I have gained from that is it showed power on the dyno but in the field was worse than stock.

ptm

·
Registered
13 Posts
Originally posted by lucky luke@Sep 5 2005, 04:53 PM
I will do a few tests this winter on my own. Got three sets of twinpipes to F8. D&D, Black Magick and Jaws(race),but my friend got the trail pipes from jaws,so i will try them too.  I will post when i got it sorted out.  But that will not help you right now :frech32: ....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=861715
[/quote]
I HAVE THE JAW'S TWIN PIPE.....
IT'S VERY GOOD RESULT.... :div20:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Originally posted by 128JetSnake@Sep 5 2005, 03:17 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=861683
[/quote]

I worked at D&D for one day ...in the tech dept . My first phone call was a 13 yr old kid who had a f7 with one V-force reed and one Boysen rad valve ,TPI's , Bullseyes, sno pro intake , Pac system,240 inline jet ,boondocker ..2 of them :dunno: Speedwerx single an a mbrp can . He wanted to know if 1/2 of a D&D clutch kit and 1/2 of a BMP kit would give him anymore mph in 2 ft of powder ................I hung up the phone ....went to lunch and never came back . ...........Took a new job as a male stripper at a old folks home the next day . Been there ever since . :smilielol:

The pipe works awsome ! :div20:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Though he doesn't work there, I would say Dave is pretty well connected. I do work there, and I can answer questions about most of the products. I can even take orders!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Originally posted by dead1dave@Sep 6 2005, 11:52 AM
I worked at D&D for one day ...in the tech dept . My first phone call was a 13 yr old kid who had a f7 with one V-force reed and one Boysen rad valve ,TPI's , Bullseyes, sno pro intake , Pac system,240 inline jet ,boondocker ..2 of them  :dunno: Speedwerx single an a mbrp can . He wanted to know if 1/2 of a D&D clutch kit and 1/2 of a BMP kit would give him anymore mph in 2 ft of powder ................I hung up the phone ....went to lunch and never came back . ...........Took a new job as a male stripper at a old folks home the next day . Been there ever since .  :smilielol:

The pipe works awsome !  :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=862636
[/quote]

F%¤k,i knew i had seen you somewere... LOL :div20:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Originally posted by hallnracing@Sep 6 2005, 01:46 PM
Though he doesn't work there, I would say Dave is pretty well connected. I do work there, and I can answer questions about most of the products. I can even take orders!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=862836
[/quote]

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. A good bang for the buck seems to be the Bikeman pipe mod and key. Most of the time I can only get 87 gas, so I might be better staying stock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts