Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 04 Rev 500ss ( not an Electric start model) that has lost all the electrical power - no lights, no hand warmers, no speedo or tack. The sled runs and starts normal, the reverse still works but nothing else. I checked the fuses and both are ok. I checked the power to the fuse and had 15.35 volts then after I increased the RPM a little to see if it stayed at that 15.35 volts it now is showing no voltage. Has anyone had a similar problem? Or does any one have any ideas???
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have a 04 Rev 500ss ( not an Electric start model) that has lost all the electrical power - no lights, no hand warmers, no speedo or tack. The sled runs and starts normal, the reverse still works but nothing else. I checked the fuses and both are ok. I checked the power to the fuse and had 15.35 volts then after I increased the RPM a little to see if it stayed at that 15.35 volts it now is showing no voltage. Has anyone had a similar problem? Or does any one have any ideas???
Thanks for any help.[/b]
Your Relay for sure happened to me on my 800

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yep, it is your relay just under your handle bars. Small square box about 3/4 X 3/4. My 04 500ss was out on the first run and after 27 KM it failed and no way would the machine start. That was fixed and 3 months later, it happened again, same problem but it would start eventually. Driving it completely drained my battery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts