Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone near 24&Hayes or willing to drive there, I could use your help. I need to make 3d graphic templates from a ZR3 hood[no cracked or damaged hoods please]. After I complete this, I will design for free, cut & apply at cost, a custom graphics package for you in any theme of your choosing.

Typically, this would run you somewhere in the $500 range for a fully custom-hood graphics package at any sign shop willing to do snowmobiles. Keep in mind, I may need to keep your hood for 4-5 + weeks & I can positively gaurantee to have it back to you before the end of November-at the latest.

I am estimating the cost to you would be in the $150-$200 range-this includes installing the graphics for you- you dont need to do anything but drop your hood or whole sled off & approve the final design.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, shoot me a PM with your phone# & I'll give you a call. I'm looking at mid Sept to start working on this, first person to my door gets this done.

Thanks,

Jordan

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
Hey Jordan, thats my intersection... but I only have Yammies! You planning on going to the Flint HCS gathering? Let me know, neighbor... :beerchug:

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by yamahauler@Aug 30 2005, 09:55 AM
Hey Jordan, thats my intersection... but I only have Yammies!  You planning on going to the Flint HCS gathering? Let me know, neighbor...  :beerchug:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=853048
[/quote]

Dont think I'm gonna make it, too much to do right now but the Novi show is a definate. I'm sure there will be a roll call coming up for that when it gets closer. Keep in touch bro---first good snow, we're gonna have to make some tracks down the triples. :motoneige:

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
I've got a rough ZRT 800 hood...Just a few scratches and a small crack near the headlight bezel. I'm in Brighton, MI - I sell all over the place....

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts
mikef7's correct the zr3 hoods quiet a bit different than a zrt2 hood

if you what too do one for a 2nd gen t-cat/zrt hood, i have one thats not on a sled in perfect condition? and just a skip up the road.

·
Registered
226 Posts
i have a black hood that i will sell you for $100 i am getting a lightweight hood it just has one 3" crack by the left strap so the stickers wont even matter, and all the stickers are already off of it. if interested let me know.

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by slow800zr@Aug 31 2005, 11:19 PM
i have a black hood that i will sell you for $100 i am getting a lightweight hood it just has one 3" crack by the left strap so the stickers wont even matter, and all the stickers are already off of it. if interested let me know.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=856124
[/quote]

I'll keep it in mind. I've got 3 people in line who want a ZR3 hood done. Plus, if I'm gonna do this, I'd really rather get the graphics on a hood thats going to be "out there", you know? Only sure way to get this precise is to have the hood. Then I can get em +/- 1/64".

In response to the ZRT genII, I havent really been getting asked about it yet. If i do-I'll get ahold of you for sure.

Thanks guys-keep em comin.

Jordan

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
I have a perfect green hood off a 2003 ZR 900,
Still has stock decals on it.
I am in Monroe, 35 miles south of Detroit.
It is not on a sled, it's just sitting in my rafters,
I don't know you from Adam, $300 deposit for collateral to make sure I get it back, and you pick it up.
I am not wanting any graphics or anything, just looking to help you out as I have seen several posts with no reply.
Your $300 will be returned to you when I get my hood back in the same shape it left in.
Mike
734 777 6200

·
Registered
508 Posts
I've got an 02 ZR500 with a green hood. It would be a few weeks before I could get it off of my sled and bring it home from up north. Can you give me some idea of what kind of graphics that you are thinking about. I don't mind letting mine be the guineau pig as long as the graphics are cool.

George

1 - 12 of 12 Posts