Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

Looking for someone to help me out who lives in the twin cities area....I need a person to scan the MARINE sections from the Star Tribune and or the Saint Paul paper from the SATURDAY and SUNDAY LOCAL issues from possible previous issues (if you still had them)and upcoming ones... and then email them to me.That would be the best way possible ........I'm looking to make a trip to the twin cities in the next couple of weeks and wish to purchase a 18' aluminum fishing boat..

I hate to show up cold to buy a boat...this way I would have a few leads ahead of time..

I'm located in Canada and the classifieds on the net dont show all of the boats for sale..

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Captainkirk

Andy

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey

This link is only to those who pay extra to have their ads on the net....these are not all of the ones you see in the paper on a sunday..

I need a copy of the sunday ads directly from the LOCAL edition and not the state edition..

If anyone can help for the next couple of weeks...I would be greatfull..

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
I do not take the tribune, but did look and found this on placing a ad (web page).

Listed as-

Place an Ad
Online-only
Print & Online

So from my point of view, all ads in the paper should be online also, if these are your chooses. But with the small amount of ads online, and the amount in the paper, it does add up!

:dunno:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi

Thanks for the pic but its to small to read....and I think this is of the snowmobile section and I'm really looking for the "Boat Ads" thanks !

Hope you can help me out...

Andy

·
Registered
846 Posts
It is high res, you can click on it again to magnify it 100%. But yeah, oops I guess I did the sleddin section! I'll see what i can do about another section.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts