Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dunno: would everybody out there please join me in a prayer for some FREAKIN SNOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS we should be riding by now.I feel for all you guys out there who bought new rides this year , I was
almost in the same boat and went for the gusto too . but other this came up and i decided to wait until next year.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can u pack all that snow in the back of a pick-up and put it in my front yard so i can ride back and forth!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Nice pics. That had to be Canada snow. I know there wasn't that much anywhere I rode last year.[/b]

The pictures are from my second ride this year 12-9-06, Mancelona, MI. The snow has all melted and nothing but dirt everywhere in Michigan. It would have been an awsome ride but my sled was running like crap (exhaust valve was screwed up). I got stuck a couple of times because my sled would bog so bad.

The picture of the firecat by itself was taken in a bowl so there was alot more snow in that one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts