Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone had a edge body with no motor in it, i had a 02 700 and hit a deer with it and the body is shot, would perfer red 02 if possiable!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Check ebay or do a search on GOOGLE for used snowmobile parts. You would be suprised as to how many salvage yards are out there. Good Luck.......
Kim :thumbsup:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sorry no chassis from me but wow you ok? how hard did u hit that sucker and do you have pics of sled? Nothign happened to you though right? lol Ive only heard of a few of these incidents

·
Registered
760 Posts
just seen one on ebay 350 but it now looks like what you would need but may have to buy some more parts but ebay has it all it was near rome ny i think[/b]

Wow, that is a lot cheaper than I thought it would be.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya im all right other then my right arm witch i dont know why that would have got hurt cuzz the deer came from the left side, i was told that i nearly fractured it..
and on the 03 chassis im not sure yet, ill have to do some figuring, would u have a pic that i could see of it or not??

·
Registered
760 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^

What are you looking to pay for the chassis?

I have a red 02 that is complete other than the motor, carbs etc. The chassis is 100% in tact and in perfect running order, the motor seized last season so we pulled it out and are rebuilding it.

[attachment=415337:sled2.jpg]

That pic was taken before the risers were added, now has Rox risers and bar pad, powermadd throttle block and I also installed a tether.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts