Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Fireball the two idler wheels have holes drilled in them to facilitate installing the top of the rear arm shock.Line them up to the shock mount hole,and feed the bolt through the hole.If you have anymore questions on this feel free to ask.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know but I'm talking abou the other end where the bolt goes through the shock and the two stabalizer rods. when i have it together and compress the shock the end of the bolt hits the idler wheel. I'm not sure if it will hit once the suspension is bolted in because there will be less movement. what I'm goind to have to do is go to a dealership in the AM and look aty one on the floor. Its a long bolt 4 inches.

·
Registered
2 Posts
go to brownsleisureworld.com and look at the online parts. it will show you all the pasrts to your sled and the ac part numbers and how they go together. hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
fireball,

What did you come up with on this issue? Is the bolt too long or is it that the susoension doesn't move in the direction of the bolt being able to hit the idler wheel once it is bolted back into the sled?? Please inform.

Thanks.
-John

·
Registered
244 Posts
same thing happened to me, i just removed the bolt, threaded the nut back on the bolt, trimmed about 3/8" off and unthreaded the nut to remove the burs. worked perfect. had to replace the idler wheel also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts