Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed up to near the bridge this weekend to go hunting and don't want to get caught up in the construction at Exit 202. If anyone was up that way last weekend could you inform me of lane closures around 202. Thanks! :div20:

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
Im heading to the cottage myself, planning on the 475 bypass. Is 202 after US10? Thats the way I go.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Went up to Grayling last weekend small gaming... sat in traffic for way too long at the Rose city/Alger exit shit... sucked balls! :doh:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Was that way also, the 202 construction is still there. I think you can take exit 195 go right till you get to m-76 (named saginaw st in Sterling), go left and take that till it dead ends at cook rd in west branch, which is exit 212.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Originally posted by mikef7@Oct 19 2005, 11:42 AM
Was that way also, the 202 construction is still there. I think you can take exit 195 go right till you get to m-76 (named saginaw st in Sterling), go left and take that till it dead ends at cook rd in west branch, which is exit 212.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=940380
[/quote]

This is the way i go around it too :div20:

·
Premium Member
2,593 Posts
I go up almost every weekend.

I take 75 to 475 back to 75 to 10 west to 127 back to 75 just south of Grayling.

I miss all the traffic and it's just a few miles longer.

-Duane

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Old 76 is the only way to go. You can take it all the way to west branch.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Took me 6 hours to go from Livonia to Lewiston last friday night.. got caught up in Novi (added 30min) US23 Fenton/Flint for another 30+, took me an hour to cross the Zilwaukee (accident on the other side), then another 30+ min around 202, i got off at the st helen exit and took f97 towards lewiston the ride home sunday wasn't much better, got home in less than 5 hours for a typical 3 hour trip. hopefully things get better in the next month or so otherwise I'll be taking off fridays and mondays I've had enough of the traffic. - Matt

·
Registered
601 Posts
Originally posted by MattProX@Oct 19 2005, 08:08 PM
Took me 6 hours to go from Livonia to Lewiston last friday night..  got caught up in Novi (added 30min)  US23 Fenton/Flint for another 30+,  took me an hour to cross the Zilwaukee (accident on the other side),  then another 30+ min around 202,  i got off at the st helen exit and took f97 towards lewiston    the ride home sunday wasn't much better, got home in less than 5 hours for a typical 3 hour trip.  hopefully things get better in the next month or so  otherwise I'll be taking off fridays and mondays I've had enough of the traffic.        - Matt
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=941479
[/quote]
I got caught in that crap at the Zilwaukee too! Where in Lewiston do you go??

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Originally posted by FIRECAT SPANKER@Oct 19 2005, 06:38 PM
from mile marker 211 to 200 was hell.... took 1 hour 15 mins... I would stay away from that area for sure
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=941214
[/quote]
you got lucky it took us 1 hour and 40 minutes to go 6 miles, last sunday at about 3:00 in the afternoon
a trip that i normally do injust under 3 hours took 5 hours and 15 minutes, we had to stop for dinner also
:banghead:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Originally posted by ZR500LE@Oct 20 2005, 10:29 PM
My place is 1/2 mile east of Talley's, we should look for HCS stickers on our sleds!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=944461
[/quote]
yeah, I need to get one first! maybe hook up on a ride this winter? Hopefully we will have better snow then last winter!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ah to live up north! I had two red lights this morning into work? Snow is just a few months away see you all soon.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts