Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at the pics of the F7 General Lee in photo gallery, thought it would be pretty cool to see some nascar graphics on the F7, set up just like the racers car..

·
Registered
696 Posts
I've got to say...that Orange sled is the damnedest thing I've seen or heard about. He did a great job! If you haven't seen it, guys, check it out!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks for the compliments fellas! I was thinking that if you had a red F-cat, that would make a pretty cool Dale Jr Budweiser sled. Or a black F-cat would make a NASTY Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am.

It would be easiest to do if you have the base color of the sled already the color that you want to use. I wish I could have an orange belly pan molded up for me, then I could go really huge with the "01" and drop the graphics down into the belly pan area...that would be the ultimate!!

Let's get those ideas rolling!!

-Team Hard

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Dude. Thats cool but. I only see the Stock AC head lamps.

Now these are a nice pair of headlights! Get your Shades. B)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Pretty cool....but you guys have WAY too much time on your hands. :D Don't you guys ride your damn sleds?? I just got back from a little 65 mile tour of Arcade and Java.

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,440 Posts
ride ? what is that ............? haven't seen snow yet this year. Although we do have ice now so I can get the banshee out on the ice and let'er eat !
Later Flash and Flare

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
its been under freezing for like 2 weeks now. Yesterdays low was -6 and no f'n snow to go ride the f cat! :angry: dont even no why i ordered studs and powder pro skis for it.

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,440 Posts
same here, got the speedwerx intake, EPI gears, D&D pipe/ silencer/ clutch kit, V-Force 3's 7.5 shaper bars w/ easy steers, headlight covers. PYRO 2001 EGT gauge. Digital Temp guage, handle bar riser, Klymaxx seat wedge
Are we insane ?
Later...................Flash and Flare

1 - 14 of 14 Posts