Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see you guys have been rideing north of two harbors. My wife and I have been planing a ride for the 22 and 23 of jan. There is no snow in brainerd where we live. We are looking for some good base trails. Where would our best bet be. We will also need a motel so keep that in mind. There is one other thing I ride a M7 so a few inches is not going to cut it with the M. Any help would be great. THANKS.. :div20:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
My son's and I are going to attempt to ride around Milacs lake on Sunday. We are going to put in at the landing north of Isle. I heard the snow on the lake is pretty good on the south and east sides of the lake.

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
groomer has been out north of virginia the past 2 days. trails i heard were fine to the north

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Our clubs trail from highway 37 south to Cotton is ridable as well, I just got done grooming our section and I think the cotton guys are doing there end this week as well to get a smooth base for more snow to land on.. There was about 6-8 inches in the woods where I was grooming today so not as bad as one would think. The swamps are bumpy tho with lots of hard grass clumps sticking up being there is no water out there it is rough than usual

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
i think i may have to come up to Virginia on the 20th

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Try Hungry Jack lodge up the Gunflint out of Grand Marais, bunch of us are going this weekend and i also have an M7.[/b]
Hey crazier cat- please take some pictures and post them. If they have the snow I would love to go up there. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
2019 SBA 850, 2012 SBA 800, 2002 700 XCSP, 1992 Polaris Indy 500 EFI
199 Posts
Hungry Jack website says they have about 8" on the ground and a couple trails are open. State trails are not! Sounds like you can get out, but there aren't a ton of riding options..

Looks like my ride might have to head west towards Jimmer's trails!

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.