Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is: for more info go to "my garage" in my sig.

before:
[attachment=98839:attachment]

after:
[attachment=98842:attachment]
[attachment=99127:attachment]
[attachment=99128:attachment]
[attachment=99129:attachment]

lets hear what you think.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry, the pics are kinda crappy. it was sunset so they got really glared. ill get better ones tommorow hopefully.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Hey, great job with the sled. Looks 10 times better than before. Now go ride the hell out of it. Later, HYFLYR

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, im glad you all like it. any comment/opinions on what to do for the tunnel for traction? i was going to make tunnel supports in metals class then get those foot peg grips that are on like fourwheeler foot pegs and rivet those to the tunnel.

·
Registered
143 Posts
it needs the black tunnel grips that go up along the side! and maybe if ur looking for tunnel supports make a L bracket to go from the top of the tunnel to the edge of the running boards... maybe 2 or 3 on each side

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by illinois4stroke@Sep 27 2005, 09:46 AM
sled looks good...but it looks like you should have spent your time building a garage...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=895260
[/quote]
we do have a 3 place car garage. my dad wouldnt let me put the sled in there because hes got all of his shit in there!
it needs the black tunnel grips that go up along the side! and maybe if ur looking for tunnel supports make a L bracket to go from the top of the tunnel to the edge of the running boards... maybe 2 or 3 on each side[/b]
i did have orange running board trim and cut the tunnel roll part off and painted it black but it turned out like crap so i scrapped the idea. im probably ganna buy more though. i also do have a plan drawn up to make tunnel supports in metals class just gotta get around to doing it.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
umm the front ones are brand new, no miles. is there something wrong with those shocks, or are you talking about the back ones? the back ones are old and were rebuilt before last season but i want some sno pro ones.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by FreezerBurnt@Sep 28 2005, 02:55 AM
Very nice :beer:

In the the 1st 2 after pics I swore I thought I saw a bee :)

Wheres the throttle lever :dunno:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=896805
[/quote]
i use a foot pedal :augen41: on a more serious note the only thing i need is the powermadd throttle block, thats why its not on there. and im pretty sure you seen no bee, must of been an illusion of my unfortunate ski doo colored adio sticker :div20:

That sled looks great. Nice job on it. How far did u haft to extend your throttle and brakes?[/b]
the throttle cable was about 2 inchs to short and i needed to buy an extension, but the brake worked fine, no extensions.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Its different looking whatever makes it to your satisfaction is all that matters. It will be your sled I doubt your gonna see anybody out on the trails with that custom look. Looks Good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts