Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
View attachment 1677490
Here in Gorham high school seniors are required to do a senior project that somehow benefits the community. So my son decided to build a sign kiosk for the snowmobile club. He had to design, build, obtain all necessary permissions raise money and install it, and then do a report on the whole process with step by step pictures. Finally after a few months work we finally finished it up tonight. I was his mentor for the project so I did push him pretty hard to do a good job and build something that he would be proud of every time he rides by it on his snowmobile. The sign is 8' wide and stands about 12' tall at the peak and is buried 5'below grade, it is located on Cor. 19 at the airport intersection.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Some of you guys are lucky to be able to post pics. I'm too computer illiterate to figure it out. Gonna be a long off season.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I can not get the picture to work for some reason doing it the same way I always do maybe a mod can help me out!!!! Frustrated!!!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
if u have a smart phone i have more luck with that on this site.

·
Administrator
2021 VR1 Eight-Fiddy HYPERSLED!!
20,604 Posts
I can view the pic .... he did a great job! That's something he should be very proud of, and hopefully he earned a good grade :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Super nice kiosk!! Nice work. We just had one of ours stolen down here at my local system, pretty similar in design. People are fucking animals, so don't get too attached to it. First are the bullet holes which breaks your heart when you see them and then one day- gone! Hopefully you have better luck.

·
Registered
677 Posts
That is an awesome job!! Right behind my camp too, I walk my dogs out there all the time , so I will see it often, and know the story behind it!! That is cool.

·
Registered
213 Posts
HOLY CRAP!! That looks awesome! That is a nice design and there is some great detail work going on there too. Not too many young guys putting out that level of work nowadays, you should feel very proud. I'm sure he'll go far if he can do that kind of work at 16-17!

·
Registered
874 Posts
That is some amazing work. You can be very proud of your son for the craftsmanship that went into that kiosk. I hope when my son gets to that age, he will have the drive/work ethic to do a similar project for our trail system. :bc2:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts