1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow! A great idea for the Christmas weekend! Where have you been riding? Is it possible to rent a snowmobile there? In the summer we chose Australia for our vacation. My girlfriend dreamed of seeing the continent where kangaroos and koalas live. And yes, there are stunning landscapes. We settled in victor harbour holiday houses and traveled across the continent in a rented car. Hopefully we'll go back there again one day. But in winter we don't have many days off and I want to snowboard a little and go to the winter forest on a snowmobile.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Wow! A great idea for the Christmas weekend! Where have you been riding ?
Ellen good to "see" you back! Wow....very cool! How's the new ride?

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Nice write up and looks as usual you guys had a ton of fun. That bridge you crossed looked a little sketchy but you seem to get across very well. Really nice snow cover, like mountain sledding in North America. Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
There's a suspension bridge like that in VT I've been over. Hold my breath crossing it....

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL. Thanks. I ride in Sweden, Europe.
But it has been a while. I do plan on going February, March, April 2022 and ride my very own sled for the very first time.
Really looking forward to it. Also since it has started snowing up north.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
You handle that beast well😉

Hopefully it'll get cold here. It's been in the high 70's. I remember getting a huge storm in October one year.

But probably not this one...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts