743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked it up...

Before:

let me know what you think...i have a low flyscreen windsheild coming. thanks

·
Registered
284 Posts
what size riser is that and did u add brake and gas cables.

·
Registered
782 Posts
That sled reminds me of something can't remember though.

Oh ya mine!

[attachment=100398:attachment]

By the way what color flyscreen ya gettin?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the riser is an 8 inch and the stock cables are long enough to go another 2 or 3 inches. i was surprized.

flyscreen will be black

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
its realy not that bad good gloves and heat packs youll be fine :beer:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Could you give some specs on the sled and where you bought it. How much was it? If it were mine i would tighten up the front springs and put on some decent skis. Where do you ride during the winter? Maybe i will see you around. Look for an orange crossfire with HCS sticker on it. Not sure where i will put it, but i will post a pic of it when i get it in a few days.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by ridelimitedfirecats@Oct 2 2005, 08:18 PM
Could you give some specs on the sled and where you bought it. How much was it? If it were mine i would tighten up the front springs and put on some decent skis. Where do you ride during the winter? Maybe i will see you around. Look for an orange crossfire with HCS sticker on it. Not sure where i will put it, but i will post a pic of it when i get it in a few days.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904602
[/quote]

alright, sweet man, i ride in Eustis/Rangley almost every weekend, we got a camp up there. I bought the sled from Wildcat in Turner. i paid 4000, and it has reverse and its picked. it has 2600 miles. A girl was selling it on consignment at wildcat. im gonna buy white c&a pros as soon as i have the money. I cranked the springs a little, but ill fine tune them after i ride it.

snojockey- im 6'3" and i do alot of backcounty and off trail riding, so im just used to having the bars that high. i like to stand up and throw the sled around. As long as i have hand warmers, nice gloves, handguards, and hot packs, my hands stay warm all day, even in northern maine.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I rode my sled with the flyscreen when it was -30 without wind chill and had no problems at all even with weak hand warmers. Just need good leather gloves and ride hard.

·
Registered
631 Posts
:div20: :banana: looks good ......Come on snow!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts