Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After taking out the belly pan, and gas tank, and bending everything on the front right suspension, I am getting it ready for snow again. I have added a few things in the process. I put on a red bumper and under belly piece, ski loops, running board edges, snow flap, and handle bar pad. I put on a 6 inch riser, carbon fiber look windshield, SSRP, Hi flow intake, and painted the green stripe on the seat red. I still need to paint the hood red and put in the red hood screens I got for it, get 05 440 sno pro stickers for the hood(like the look of em') and get some red hand gards. Still need to fix the right side a arm assembly and need a new right side shock(after looking at it, it is bent too) or set of new sno pro shocks. If anyone knows anyone with a 05+ right side a arm assembly or a set of sno pro socks send me a pm. Here is how things are going so far. . .
[attachment=411578:resized_...77_17974.jpg][attachment=411579:resized_...58_1797
.jpg][attachment=411580:resized_...49_17974.jpg]
[attachment=411577:resized_...58_17974.jpg][attachment=411581:resized_...36_1797
.jpg]

·
Registered
539 Posts
When you added the 6 inch riser did you have to put on a throttle cable extension or longer brake line?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Buz, you wont need either on your 04..

Sled is looking good!!!

Get the pipe painted or ceramic coated!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Thanks yz426 I appreciate that info!!! What length is the stock riser on a 04 F7?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Thanks yz426 I appreciate that info!!! What length is the stock riser on a 04 F7?[/b]

4'' i believe.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks ArcticFX you have successfully changed my mind. Ya my parents just took down the X-mas stuff and threw it in the garage. Whatever, not my house. Just as long as I got a spot to put my sled, room to work on it and nothing gets set on my sled it's fine with me.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Thanks ArcticFX you have successfully changed my mind. Ya my parents just took down the X-mas stuff and threw it in the garage. Whatever, not my house. Just as long as I got a spot to put my sled, room to work on it and nothing gets set on my sled it's fine with me.[/b]
i believe he was referring to your sled, green and red...

[attachment=411669:grinch_santa.jpg]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts