Hardcore Sledder banner

My Rope fix with the Arctic-cat

1168 24
I had my rope fix at the dealer, but it still rubed here and there so I put my own in too, they work great togather. no rob anywhere now, and it pulls over easy now. the first pic is my fix, the 2nd is the A C fix.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
What I have noticed is that if you are standing when you start the sled and just pull up the rope up it barely contacts the hole in the dash that is causing all the problems.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Originally posted by duke1n@Dec 22 2002, 10:21 AM
What I have noticed is that if you are standing when you start the sled and just pull up the rope up it barely contacts the whole in the dash that is causing all the problems.
that's what I have been doing. B)
But I'm not sure how that will work on the first -20F morning.. Hard to get real good leverage that way.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Originally posted by SabercattF7@Dec 22 2002, 10:41 AM
i wanted to put something near the handel with a pully on it,Like I did at the bottom, But just not sure how to do it yet.
im working on it today ive got a good idea with a pully and a 1/4 inch rod . i will post a pic when done maybee tonight . have to go do that nasty shopping thing today

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.