Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by SabercattF7@Jan 14 2003, 07:26 PM
No chain on this one, D & D has then in and for sale
Good looking sled. I can make my F7 or MC 900 run pretty good for the additional cost of that machine. What is the price?

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Are they finally going to produce the 800 REVOLT?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont no, it says call for pricing, The 800 I heard is not that bad price wise, Not like the one made by Fast that thing is like 18,000, I think this is under 10,000

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hmm.......if that is less than 10,000 I might have to think about it. What was the dry weight on that? I heard some of the first protos of the sled were like 350 lbs dry or so.

·
Registered
485 Posts
:huh: I don't see a throttle lever, gas cap or snow flap, how will snow hit the heat exchangers ? I'd love one of those bad boys but thats not a finished product were looking at there. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
i am arctic cat all the way,.........but i have to admit i would like
to have one. if that sled handels half as good as it looks....
it must be wild. :lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts
these are old photos of a proto. If you call d and d they will tell you they haven't seen any yet. These picks have been up for some time now.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Talked to to the Redline guys at the show they were in the D&D booth. The price is a little over $12000 weight is around 480 lbs they were going to try to build around 50 this season. 350 lbs was the rumored weight of the open sno-x sled. Still working on snow flap or deflector something like whats on a snohawk

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
still not to bad for a price, D & Ds add said call for the price, and snowman lives right down the road from then and told me they had them up there.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Lets see 10000 or so, and 480 lbs. Lets see if I paid 7500 (High Altitude kit included) . That leaves me $2500 to improve the sled. If I spent the whole $2500, I would shave 20 or more pounds off and add unbelieveable horsepower. Let me see???? Have to put the money in the F7, but holding out for the f8 or f9. Than I will put the money in to that sled... Looks great, but not worth the money. The other down side to Redline is going to be the lack of experience service for them.... I guess it might have something to do with the bleeding cat green thing too...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts