Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=277721:apex_20008.jpg][attachment=277720:apex_20009.jpg][/color][attachment=277718:rhino_bl...ex_20002.jpg][attachment=277719:rhino_bl...e
_20008.jpg] what does everyone think of this apex i am buying.280 Hp supercharged

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think he's just playing a friendly joke, I thought the GVW decal was pretty funny, like an Arctic Cat with a recall counter on the side panel.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[attachment=277958:rhino_bl...ex_20012.jpg][attachment=277957:rhino_bl...ex_2001
.jpg]no joke.i wanted to get a new apex.i have approved financing already for a new sled.i was going to finance a new apex and then add the stage 2 supercharger but then when i figured the cost and the setup and gauges etc i would have over 20.000 dollars plus more i think so i thought it would be better to find one already tricked out with the supercharger .this sled is owned by alticity films which is a movie company out west for sled videos for out west mountain rideing and are very well known out there.i will be able to get the videos with this sled in them and the magazine articles and pictures of this sled.this sled now as seen in the pictures is a stage 1 240 HP setup but they will upgrade the supercharger this week for me at rexburg a performance shop out west and mountain performance will supply the parts and a few more gauges will be added plus the track is a 144 and it will be changed back to a 136 without the deep lugs and then i will have studs and hooker plates added for traction. 12000 dollars for sled as is but after i have them add what i want it will be around 15000 dollars and i will have to drive out west and get it but since we have no snow it really doesnt matter.this is the best looking apex to me i have seen and i am sure it will be the center of attention wherever i go and other apex owners will love this sled and races should be fun also.i will be only able to run this sled on good race fuel but i will trail ride it also.heres a couple of magazine photos of this sled out west floating on the deep powder.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts