Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother and I just picked up our new sleds yesterday from the local Arctic Cat dealer!!! They are both 2006 Sabercat 700EFI LX models!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :buttrock: :arctic_cat_rules:

I took some pictures that came out OK...it was pooring rain when we picked them up...here ya go...these first two were at the dealer...again it was raining so excuse the raindrops on the new babys..consider them christened..
[attachment=105742:attachment]
[attachment=105743:attachment]
[attachment=105744:attachment]
[attachment=105745:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's some more from when we got them home into the workshop green one is mine...red one is my brothers...

[attachment=105746:attachment]
[attachment=105747:attachment]
[attachment=105748:attachment]
[attachment=105749:attachment]
[attachment=105750:attachment]
[attachment=105751:attachment]
[attachment=105752:attachment]

:beer: :beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
awesome man, your going to enjoy it a lot!

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
very nice sleds, have fun this winter! Big hp increase from a 98 ZR500. Your REALLY gonna notice it.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
bought your sleds from Joe at artic cat of troy NH ?? thought I recognised his place did you get a good deal . nice sleds

·
Registered
588 Posts
Bizerk, where in Mass are you from??? I am picking up my new Sabercat 700 Lx this week from Livingstons. I am from central mass just north of worcester, good luck with the new sleds, redf-7 (mark)

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the reply's. They were purchased in Leicester MA at "Breezy Bend" Arctic Cat dealer.

I can't wait to ride them, yes it will be a dramatic change from the ZR that I had. I can't stop looking at them :eek:oh4: ...definately no yard work is being done!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by redf-7@Oct 16 2005, 06:57 PM
Bizerk, where in Mass are you from??? I am picking up my new Sabercat 700 Lx this week from Livingstons. I am from central mass just north of worcester, good luck with the new sleds, redf-7 (mark)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=933751
[/quote]

Western MA area. What color are you getting?

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
i buy my sleds from russ giroux hes in athol ma kind of a drive from worcester but he always has low prices definitely reccommend checking out his shop if anyones looking to buy ...cat is all he sells ...breezy bend is pretty good place also i buy all my oil and stuff from them athol is sometimes a little to far to drive for small parts or oil

1 - 20 of 23 Posts