Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a couple months of trying to figure out what skis to get, I finally had my dealer order a pair of simmons. I got the 6" cutter on the inside with the 4" mild on the outside. Hopefully this will be a good combonation to ride with.

Thanks to everyone who replied in the past answering my questions

Can't wait to get some snow and see how they handle

pic 1

pic 2

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't tried them out yet. I put them on a couple weeks ago and the sled is just sitting in the trailer waiting for the white stuff.

Not sure if the place I bought them from wants me to say so I'll leave the name out. I paid $387 shipped for everything. What was cool which I didn't think I could was pick what carbides I wanted from the factory without having to pay extra to get a different size. From everyone i spoke to on here, I got the impression they came with a pair of 4" mild carbides on each ski and I had to pay for a set of 6" if I wanted one of each.

So instead of paying $355 for the 4" milds all they way around and then buying a pair of 6" cutters to put one on each ski, they sent the skis with 1 of each from Simmons so I only paid the difference from the 4" to the 6" for a set. Because of this, I'm not sure exactly how much the replacement blades are. I really like how the flex system works.. putting pressure by hand you can see it move in/out.

I think these are one of the sharpest looking skis out there with how they run the color of the loop imbedded into the top layer of the ski.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts