Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
They are pretty cool, you should get Dan from the Outdoor shop to sell them, once you have the machine set up, it doesn't cost much to kick them out

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Personally, I like the flames, but I think the 'font' style of the letters "FIRECAT" need to be something different..... slanted, more bold, smaller... I can't quite put a finger on it exactly.
-John

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Please get ride of the green. Just outline the letters in "red/orange" and let the middle just be black

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Yeh,Correct me if I'm wrong,but isn't the word Firecat a copyrighted name by Arctic Cat,might be asking for some trouble :blink:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by GF7PE@Feb 20 2003, 06:49 PM
john

I think the patriot style firecat might be what you were thinking

maybe
GF7PE,

I guess I'm just thinking something more aggressive that standard skinny block style letters.....
-John

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by redF5sp@Feb 20 2003, 08:29 PM
Yeh,Correct me if I'm wrong,but isn't the word Firecat a copyrighted name by Arctic Cat,might be asking for some trouble :blink:
Ah yeah. If it was me, I wouldn't sell those. Asking for a trouble man. Also, the font that reads firecat looks a little "80ish" I think. Just My opinion. Heck, not everyone like my shirt designs. :wacko:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts