Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i bought some stuff at the snowshow on friday and so far I've put, C and A pro skis, 2 inch riser, black and chrome hand guards, painted black windshield, and soon some studds, I hope to add and SLP pipe and can, along with clutching and maybe some aftermarket reeds. Oh yah and sportech handlbar pad

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the pics aren't the best quality, about as good as they get with a polaroid, I'm going to look into maybe getting a digital I actually spray painted the inside of the windshield with black chrylon high gloss paint, in the pics it looks black but in the day light it almost looks like a black chrome color. :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
what kind of hand guards? sporttech? did u have to cut handelbar cover?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by polaris9500@Oct 3 2005, 07:33 PM
what kind of hand guards? sporttech? did u have to cut handelbar cover?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=906361
[/quote]
they are powermadd hand guards, chrome and black.

I took the handlbar cover right off and just added the sportech pad, I covered all the electrical with that plastic tubing that has the slice on the side of it and then zip tied it, I forget the name of it but it turned out really good, this weekend when i'm home i'll see if I can get some close up pics to show you what I did exactly.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
black and silver on mine looks allright wish i had chrome. i think that stuff is called wire loom

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Ya know, I never thought I'd ever like white ski's until I looked at your sled pictures. Nice touch.

·
Registered
274 Posts
what is your # going to be ?

did polaris screw yours up too ?

got my corrected ones 2 weeks ago

do you have to cut the handlebar cover for handgaurds ????

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No i didn't order a #, also i took the whole cover right off and added a sportech handlebar pad and a 2 inch riser block from powermadd, I then covered all he electrical with that wire looms stuff.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts