Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't have been a more perfect day. 80 degrees outside, last day of summer and my new baby has arrived! :banana: Now the hell of waiting for the snow to fly!! :augen41: Guess I'll just do this :drunk: until then.

THINK SNOW!!!! :fluffy:

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,367 Posts
wow, lookin' good :div20:

i thought the racer sleds were going to have chrome windshields? :dunno:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope.... Just a clear one. I've ordered the same screen but will be in red, hope it looks good. :Wow1: Here's another pic!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Looks good ! Glad to see Polaris go back to the traditional Red White and Blue.
I always liked it in the past(70's)
:div20:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Originally posted by sportrac54@Sep 21 2005, 07:49 PM
Looks good ! Glad to see Polaris go back to the traditional Red White and Blue.
I always liked it in the past(70's)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886230
[/quote]

Took the words right out of my mouth. The retro colors look good. May not be exactly the same, but that's what polaris had in mind I guess. So are you mod shopping for her already?

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,367 Posts
Originally posted by Vermonsterxc600@Sep 21 2005, 09:32 PM
Nope.... Just a clear one.  I've ordered the same screen but will be in red, hope it looks good. :Wow1:  Here's another pic!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886181
[/quote]

i might be interested in taking that windshield off your hands then. :dunno:

i have an idea or two for MY new baby, but i don't really care for
any of the windshields that poo is offering as of yet.

here's my new one.... :beerchug:

Attachments

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Originally posted by Vermonsterxc600@Sep 21 2005, 09:20 PM
Couldn't have been a more perfect day.  80 degrees outside, last day of summer and my new baby has arrived! :banana:  Now the hell of waiting for the snow to fly!! :augen41:  Guess I'll just do this :drunk: until then.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886153
[/quote]

Oh that just got my blood pumpin!!!! Awesome, I can't wait for mine!

Does it have the Fox Zero shock in the rear like some have claimed?? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
vmontster, i noticed that your 600 has a black front bumper.......my 900 racer came with a blue one.........you might want to change that because the blue one looks sweeeeeeeeet............... i also think that these are some of coolest looking poos in a long time................ :div20: :beerchug:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pidiot- It has a Fox Zero Pro PS 5 or S (can't tell if its a 5 or a S) on the rear. The PS stands for Position Sensitive I believe.

Fusion900- It would look tons better with a blue bumper. I wonder why they would put a blue one on yours and not on mine? Maybe because its a 900? Is your a SwitchBack or Shorty? :dunno:

All I know is this thing looks great. Can't wait to see her on the snow!!! :Wow1: :div20:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sayatodaU.P.eh?- I'll let you know if I'm interested in letting that screen go. I'll wait and see how the red one looks before I part with it. I'll keep you posted.

THINK SNOW!!! :fluffy:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
vmonster,mine is a fusion 900 ..........i also put a red flap on it .........looks pretty trick..........also i went with a red skidplate..........

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
i got to get a dig camera so i can show you my sled.......i'm computer illiterate though so it should be a challenge..........

·
Registered
220 Posts
Originally posted by Vermonsterxc600@Sep 21 2005, 08:20 PM
Couldn't have been a more perfect day.  80 degrees outside, last day of summer and my new baby has arrived! :banana:  Now the hell of waiting for the snow to fly!! :augen41:  Guess I'll just do this :drunk: until then.

[/quote]

Sweet looking sled. Hopefully they handle and go like a raped ape.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Great lookin sleds guys! Color me jealous! :)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Originally posted by Vermonsterxc600@Sep 21 2005, 08:20 PM

[/quote]

Man.....that looks sweet! I can't wait to see it in person....maybe this weekend! I do like the pic you took of it from the front....I will have to become familiar with that look as I turn around looking for ya from my Rev. :frech11: Just shitting ya! :beerchug: Bring on the snow!!!! :fluffy:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts