Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up at this years HayDays. 2500 miles and in awesome shape. All stock, but not for long. Man, I cant wait!

G

·
Very fast light weight sled,you'll be very happy with it.Just clutch it,gear it,jet it.SLP big mouth air kit with the SLP torque arm and a set of reeds and this sled rip's hard.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by braaap11889@Oct 8 2005, 11:06 PM
You lucky bastard I have been looking for one for the last 2 months. How much did you pay for that? Looks like its in good shape.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917352
[/quote]
I paid $3900 for it. I think that was a fair price. Dont matter anyway, I wanted one bad! Is my pictures the same as everybodys, with just the 3rd pic downloading. I had some real problems putting my pics on here.

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by PolarisRacer@Oct 9 2005, 09:25 AM
I paid $3900 for it. I think that was a fair price. Dont matter anyway, I wanted one bad! Is my pictures the same as everybodys, with just the 3rd pic downloading. I had some real problems putting my pics on here.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917654
[/quote]
Yes only the 3rd pic shows up complete.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Is that a 2002 or a 2003? Your seat and your windshield look different than the ones on my 2003...

You'll love how it handles and jumps. Mine gets 14 - 14.5 mpg, and it absolutely rails.

<<edit>>

Lots of people put a higher windshield on for more protection, so that probably explains the different windshield. As for the seat, I looked at mine again (digital picture saved in e-mail), and it's hard to tell if yours is the same or not.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I can't see you seat that well caddisfly but I know they are both 03's unless one of the previous owner took the time to change the seat, ski loop, and handle bar set up.

3900 thats not a bad deal at all for one with 2500 miles. Just about how much I wanna pay hoping to pick one up for cheaper but who doesn't want to buy a sled cheaper than what they go for.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Caddisfly@Oct 9 2005, 05:10 PM
Is that a 2002 or a 2003?  Your seat and your windshield look different than the ones on my 2003...

You'll love how it handles and jumps.  Mine gets 14 - 14.5 mpg, and it absolutely rails.

<<edit>>

Lots of people put a higher windshield on for more protection, so that probably explains the different windshield.  As for the seat, I looked at mine again (digital picture saved in e-mail), and it's hard to tell if yours is the same or not.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=918192
[/quote]
Yup, its a 03. Has the Pro-X logo on the seat. Has the Team roller clutch. As far as the windshield, I think its the stock one. If not, it would'nt surprise me either being that the guy i bought it from was an older guy.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
The "Pro-X" printed on my seat is silver, white and black...and it's printed in block letters. When I first looked at yours, I thought I saw some yellow, but I must have been seeing things.

The stock windshield is the one pictured on mine (to the left).

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Yup, its a great combination really. Very nimble, with plenty of power stock.

·
Registered
211 Posts
To bring this topic back from the dead....

What was dry weight on these sleds? They are hard to come by, but I'll be finding one at haydays next year...

The SLP airhorn's really make that much of a difference?

anyone put twin pipes on this sled?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts