Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like last season a this time I have to second quess my trip after reservations have been made, all the boys are set and BAM!!! Mother nature throws one into me. I was leaving from North Bay headed to Cochrane but not any more. SOB!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Just like last season a this time I have to second quess my trip after reservations have been made, all the boys are set and BAM!!! Mother nature throws one into me. I was leaving from North Bay headed to Cochrane but not any more. SOB!!!![/b]

Looks like you may have to drive to Cochrane and leave from there.
Doesn't look like they got hit as hard by this mild weather.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when were you planning on leaving? you might still be ok... were supposed to get 10cm tonight. if you can put your trip off a week I'd say we will be back up and running. ( that is if we get a good snow fall and some nice cold nights) its in the forcast.[/b]
Planed on leaving Monday night. I don't have a problem driving to Cochrane.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Talked to a buddy in Cocrhane and they have faired ok, more snow there tonight cold for the rest of the week. I don't think anyway south of that would be good.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Serves you right thats what happens when did'nt invite me and zr900cat[/b]
HOOK UP THAT FANCY TRAILER OF YOURS AND LET'S GO. HOW ARE YA BUDDY?

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'm in the same boat! A few buddys booked off from the 12th to the 19th, suppose to go to New Liskeard. Might be heading to Cochrane as well, maybe even northern Quebec.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in the same boat! A few buddys booked off from the 12th to the 19th, suppose to go to New Liskeard. Might be heading to Cochrane as well, maybe even northern Quebec.[/b]
see you there, thats what we are doing. Quebec more than likely.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts