Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is lots of different flap fixes out there but I didn't like the idea of having a strap on the back so is what I did. Take a piece of material (I took a peice of canvas, but felt or a thin towel will do fine I am sure) The peice should be 2 1/2 feet long and 10inchs wide. Roll it up and put it betweet your heat exchanger and the flap. Put it right where the heat exchanger starts and right on top of the ribs on the flap. I will have pics shortly if you don't understand fee free to ask questions

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that but juss take your snow flap off..makes your machine...look really mean...and also gives it the look like you have lots of suspension...in the back... ;) ..I did this...and really like it when I spray my friends in the face... :p

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Originally posted by SweetFireCatGreen@Feb 6 2003, 03:41 AM
Hey I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that but juss take your snow flap off..makes your machine...look really mean...and also gives it the look like you have lots of suspension...in the back... ;) ..I did this...and really like it when I spray my friends in the face... :p
I hope your joking...no snowflap? This is rude!! and dangerous!! :angry:

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
[/QUOTE]and really like it when I spray my friends in the face...[/QUOTE]

what about other things like rocks and ice chunks? A buddy of mine got a nice chunk taken out of the hood on his f7 from a sled with a flap. Dude, thats not cool. ;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
yea whats the matter with you???if my friends had there flap off and was spraying ne all the time id kick there ass,that shit can hurt when it hits.had a rock hit me in hand once so hard it damn near broke my finger :angry:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
not smart at all, what if a kid is riding double with parent and you hit him or her with flying debris? would that not bother you?
i dont think that post was necesary or funny
it takes alot to p- me off but that does!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Originally posted by SweetFireCatGreen@Feb 6 2003, 03:41 AM
IMO, this wins the idiotic post of the week award -- whether it was meant to be funny or not. <_<

·
Administrator
20,816 Posts
Not to mention the snowflap is a very important part to the cooling process on your sled. I'm not preaching Sweet, but let someone else ride your sled, and you ride behind ... see what you think. If I came up on you and got a rock thrown at me, we'd be having some words. Do us all a favor and put the flap back on. :eek:

·
Registered
143 Posts
You should take your hood off too, it helps cooling. This makes sence too, Huh? Comon, it's not funny it is inconsiderate! Leave the flap on jack ass! :angry:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts