Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran on the lake today. Beat 2 RX1's at 660. Very happy about that. Also Ran one MXZ 700, no contest. Polaris 800 no problem. Waiting for my buddy to bring up his piped and worked 800 polaris up. Runs really well. Can't wait to give him a try. I must go out and wipe all the droule off the Sabercat now.

P.S. Wouldn't trade for any other sled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I heard one way to make the RX-1 faster,

tie a tow rope to it(not the front bumper, woudn't want to rip it off) and pull it with your F7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Couple of things:

I finally got to ride an RX-1 on Saturday...on a lake only...and it blew me away...the Fit and Finish was awesome...the riding position was cool...the exhaust note was simply heaven...and the torque from the get-go was very impressive...I felt like I was going way faster than when I ride my F7...and the Speedo read 118 at one stretch....

Now with all that said...when I raced two differet people riding it...I killed them and their RX-1 by 3-4 slead lenghts from a dead start and from the very popular 25 mph rolling start...I was very impressed with my F7. The RX-1 after a long time seemed to catch up a bit...maybe...but then we would run out of room...we were ending up around 100 mph when we would run out of room and the section we were racing on was very finicky, IE, if you were too far to the left or right the snow sucked and killed your speed...my guess is it was around 1000 ft...blacksaber7 might know.

His sled and my sled were very close...it really came down to who got the better line in the good snow...there was also a cluctched MXZ 800 that neither one of us could beat...again unless the line was in your favor and yet another XC 800 with Reeds, clutching and a good tune up that was right there with any F7.

All and all I was impressed with how my sled did.

·
Registered
797 Posts
top end on mine is 117 no more left after that. A friend rx-1 said 128 on the speedo but he was way behind me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i got 106 out of mine up in quebec this weekend on very hard packed snow.still had a little left but did not want to blow up in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
336 Posts
:wub: I love my F7!!! I got red with Team Arctic Graphics!! My husband told me I would be fine with the F5...now I know why he was telling me that. He knew he was gonna get beat!!! By a girl...lol!! I beat him and my brother in law! Both of them are on ZR 800's!! My husband has a heel clicker clutch kit, and a new pipe. Obviously he needs more if he's gonna beat me...I love it. I've beat him on the lake, and on the railroad grade in the UP! I bet he wishes I would've said yes to the F5...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts