Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we went up north last week we found a road with 3 inches of ice with 1/4 inch of snow on top it had alot of ups and downs but they werent to steep. I got 108MPH out of it and I have the F7 sno pro and Im 6'5 270 pounds is the F7 where it is suppose to be does that sound about right? <_<

Thanks
John

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Sounds good to me. I have an F7 standard and weigh 220# and hit about 104 easy on rough lake ice and then creeped up slowly to 109 mph. I feel I could've hit about 112 but I ran out of room. (3/4 mile). I could cruise in the low 90's though at about 1/3 throttle.

·
Registered
797 Posts
got mine up to 114 on almost a half mile lake with no snow on it. I wiegh 180 and have a standard track. Your speed sounds right with your wieght and track.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Goodness guys, I must have a freak of an F5 standard. I got 105 as read on a GPS, 107 on speedo. I weigh 165. I had a buddy, who is a little bugger, about 145 ride it, and he got the same reading. This is across nearly glare ice, with snow on the shoreline, temp about 25f and a wind in my favor, about 10 mph. I was tickled green!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Originally posted by gatsledder61@Dec 28 2002, 05:07 PM
Goodness guys, I must have a freak of an F5 standard. I got 105 as read on a GPS, 107 on speedo. I weigh 165. I had a buddy, who is a little bugger, about 145 ride it, and he got the same reading. This is across nearly glare ice, with snow on the shoreline, temp about 25f and a wind in my favor, about 10 mph. I was tickled green!
Better check the motor, maybe they screwed up and put the 700 in by mistake! :lol:

·
Registered
230 Posts
I hit 114mph on a packed trail on a lake. That was my first run out with my F7 snow pro 1-3/8 track .I way about 220 lbs. the lake was just over half a mile long . I left every one so far behind it was not even funny . Some of the guys were indicating more speed then me, but i still pulled away .They were so disapointed after realizing they haven't been going as fast as there speedo indicated LOVE IT :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts