Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bottom out about 50 times a day on the highest setting for spring
I have added pressure on the front spring to compensate and have added coupling to bring the front into play faster
now it handles bizarre on trails
I will revalve the rear and return to original settings to see what I can do without changing rear shock to fox zero

·
Registered
676 Posts
Originally posted by atomicsled@Jan 26 2003, 08:10 PM
I bottom out about 50 times a day on the highest setting for spring
I have added pressure on the front spring to compensate and have added coupling to bring the front into play faster
now it handles bizarre on trails
I will revalve the rear and return to original settings to see what I can do without changing rear shock to fox zero
How much do weigh?

·
Registered
68 Posts
i have the saber cat sno pro and ride very hard and never ever have i bottomed my f7 and i have gotten
at least 4 to 5 ft of air and i weigh 214lbs have my blocks set at the #3 position.

·
Registered
772 Posts
dont worry its cats crappy shocks..i have about 700 miles on my Sno Pro F7 and i weigh 215...i bottom out on a 1-2 foot jump ...even when i preload say off a little plowed snow bank and land flat the front and rear bottom out so easy...i gotta rebuild the shocks...i will valve the last 20-30% of the shock stiffer so i hopefully that will help..i got the center shock tightened and the springs on 3 and its not as stiff as i wanted it...as ussal they never make em as stiff as everybody wants them...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts