Registered
686 Posts
Should haul the mail!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Video

I tried to upload the video 3 times. No go. I'm thinking the file size is too big (42mb). I will try and create a youtube account this weekend and then post a link to the video. Unless someone knows a trick.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
What's the little pipe dumping out the side for, blow off valve? Sorry if that's a dumb question, turbos are voodoo to me.

·
Registered
141 Posts
what is the compression ratio of it? i am sure it is lower than stock? very cool, wish i could do this. let me know when you sell it.

·
Registered
914 Posts
It's terrible and you should be begging me to take it off your hands... Which I will.

All kidding aside, this sled is amazing! Great job and if it ever needs to go I will gladly make the drive to PA again for another Cat.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It's terrible and you should be begging me to take it off your hands... Which I will.

All kidding aside, this sled is amazing! Great job and if it ever needs to go I will gladly make the drive to PA again for another Cat.
Thanks man. For all... this was a dream. When its for sale it will be on hardcore. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Update

Here is a link to some launch control testing I did this fall.

Picked up some lightweight chrome moly a-arm and new shocks to shed some weight. Will post picks soon. Waiting for snow.....!!!!!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts