Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still is ! :p triad now makes the stv's and nothing has changed.......you cant beat the speed and handling ! what else can get you up to 120+ mph with an outboard on pump gas !!!!! check out www.screamandfly.com and get an education on these and other hiperf boats. :p

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it holds 3 , and even if it held nobody but the driver , its still the coolest ! :p scream & fly ! :p

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont bring it on lakes usually, i near a big river ............ speed is where its at ! last year at the conneticut river run there was almost 100 boats in the same class as mine doing speed runs and just having a blast ! someday if you can ever afford one come on down and enjoy ! by the way , just the motors are 15,000 now............ :p :lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Isn't that a nice post. Well to start if you think that your motor is worth 15,000 that is great if you try to sell it don't hold your breath(maybe 2,000). All I said was it was a great lake boat. Anyway if you enjoy it good! If it's speed your after why an F-5? With all your money you shouldn't think twice about an F-7 of ZR-9. Maybe if you keep putting it in the water it will grow :D :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i never said that, if you wrere to buy a new 2.5 it will cost 15 grand.................i know what my motor is worth . i bought the f-5 so i would not have any issues like the f-7's , i like to ride not watch the sled go to the dealer .
remember your the one that put your 2 cents in first ................i did not start this little battle of words. have i ever gave a suttle slam in one of your posts? nope!

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i cant run a zr900 in masters class................600 or smaller.non traction class . its all good, maybe i took it the wrong way.............sorry. its hard to tell someones attitude when reading text, it happens.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Good looking boat and i'm sure it's fast but i'll bet it won't handle 3-4 ft chop. I'd keep that rocket on smooth rivers or lakes.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i live next to a river and thats where i use it the most, but it does handle bigger chop better than you would think.............but its a speed boat nothing more.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts