Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Did You make that? looks cool, wanna make me one?

:beerchug:

·
Registered
723 Posts
you have made some wicked mods to that sled. Where do you ride in Ontario, im in the ottawa valley area. Keep us up with pics of what you do next :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
The gas prices in Shining Tree at Three Bears will be more painful than normal this year, I can hardly wait!

Nice skid plate, do you have anymore diamond plate creations going on the M?

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by maceng@Oct 25 2005, 10:10 PM
The gas prices in Shining Tree at Three Bears will be more painful than normal this year, I can hardly wait!

Nice skid plate, do you have anymore diamond plate creations going on the M?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=956304
[/quote]

Not yet working on a small gas can for the back. It will be aluminum diamond plate too.

Three Bears or the Bears den......ya fuel is $$ up there. We got there at about 6:00 at night. They were out of food other than Beer and chilly. They had no rooms so we had to boondock back to the lake. We had never made that run before and we had to do it at night. We left our camp at 8:00 in the morning and got back at 8:00 that night. 360 mile later kinda bow legged. Couple of rums, a sauna, and off to bed. I was the only guy up at 8:00 the next morning the rest were to sore. That 17"s of rear travel realy is nice on long runs, and now with my 3" boss seat it sould be even more comfy.....Tee he he.

Our lake is lake oniping striaght south of shinning tree. We were staying at 3 mile narrows. The weekend we left there was a water runner that went down right behind our camp. It is to bad the guy died.....froze even with a floater suit. Riding by him self at night and kinda lost. If we were still there we might have heard the sled go down.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Three Bears, that should say three guns for the highway robbery they hit you with for gas prices....lol And the kicker to it all is the fact that you have to buy it if you ride through there. Yuck!! You guys ever head Matachewan way??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts