Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes that is right. Finally got the replacement rubber ball for the exhaust support and sure enough... one ride and it is toast! Are you sure you guys know how to squeeze the throttle and hold it there for any length of time? Any self respecting "hardcore" sledder should be melting their balls too :p

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
I hate to step on your balls but, at 5600 rpm the EGT temps go to 1300 degrees. Thats the hottest point. After the valves open, the temps go down to 1020 and climb to about 1080 at WOT. I rode around a lake just checking temps. Never saw much over 1080 on the lake, but there wasn't much hardpack. Maybe you should take off the panties off and hold YOURS to the bar instead of cruising around at 30-40 MPH. :lol: All kidding aside, bad balls sounds like a personal problem I really don't need to know about. Too much information, as some might say!

·
Registered
237 Posts
My Buddy melted his balls a couple of weeks ago but not with the frequency your talking about. must be all that heavy load your putting on the engine going threw that heavy snow. Gust a guess :huh: :p :(

·
Registered
191 Posts
check for a crack by your ball (not that one!!! :lol: ) your pipe might have a small crack by the rubber ball, acting like a blow torch!

·
Registered
156 Posts
eskimosledder-you can get an EGT guage from hi-performance engineering-www.hiperf.com-1-800-451-5268-not really too hard to install

·
Registered
173 Posts
thank you very much es414, and this would come in a package specifying temps to look out for?, I guess this isn't made specifically for the F7 though is it, thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts