Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here she is...will be getting a better pic this summer...by the way... NICK, what do you think about meeting on the chain this summer with the boats

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Firecat513,

Sure, we should meet up! I never go to the chain cause it is a drive, but my wife and I would love to go up there sometime! How busy does it get on the weekends? We go to the Rock river and on the Madison lakes all the time.

Nick

·
Registered
481 Posts
Wheres that at? Looks kinda like Torch Lake. were there all summer

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
How about Lk.St. Clair guys/gals.

I've got a 21 Ft. Crownline CCR and love whooping it up on the lake, Muskamout bay to be exact.

I'll be on this site when the ice breaks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Crownie Owners: Love to hear that more Cat owners drive Crownline boats in the summer. I personally own a 270 and dearly love it. Spend as much time as possible in it during the summer, either on the Mississippi or on Lake of the Ozarks. Hope you all enjoy the summer on the water, see you on the water. G.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I got a 2002 192 crownie i will post some pics when i get her out of storage next week. Is there a better combination a firecat all winter and a crownline all summer :lol: Cat Fever

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by catkid@Mar 26 2003, 02:30 PM
Wheres that at? Looks kinda like Torch Lake. were there all summer
OUT ON NAGAWICKA LAKE IN DELAFIELD WISCONSIN

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by mfcoop@Mar 28 2003, 08:13 AM
00' 202 Crownline 5.7 EFI. Ready for summer. Boat Lake Red Rock in Ia. And Table Rock in Mo.
NICE!! that must be an LPX if i'm not mistaken

1 - 10 of 10 Posts