Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my140 foot jump on my f7snopro if you would like to watch it. Thanks for posting it Nick.

I copied this from Nicks previous msg.:

Ok, here is the video. You need the Quicktime Player to view it though.

Side view of jump: 140 foot jump video (2MB) -- Best if you right mouse click and choose "Save Target As..." Save it to a place you will remember like your desktop.

Frontal view of jump: Almost Crash Video (2MB) -- Best if you right mouse click and choose "Save Target As..." Save it to a place you will remember like your desktop.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Nice jump....... If your going to try add another 40 feet, don't hurt yourself! I hurt myself doing 20 foot jumps :lol:

Jim.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by jimsgtx@Mar 4 2003, 04:41 PM
Nice jump....... If your going to try add another 40 feet, don't hurt yourself! I hurt myself doing 20 foot jumps :lol:

Jim.
Im gonna move my ramps back, as i cant really go much further as they are right now or i will land flat at the bottom and thats not good

·
Registered
962 Posts
How long is this flick.... I have DSL and its taking a 1/2 hour or so, I can download 10-20 min videos in less than 25 min

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
That's nuts! Looks like you know what you are doing. If that was me, my arms would be going in little circles. Kind of like this dude.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
landing on flat groung hurts davey boy. I hit the jump about a month ago and landed at the bottom I eat my handlebars and broke my nose and my f5 didn't take it to well either. Almost lost my headlights, my cab put a dent in my pipe and where the belt cover sits on the piece of steel it was under it.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
red rider,

you need some more experiance before you do these things! :p or else you may pay, you got off lucky that time. and the ramps are moved back since you hit them.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks slider,

but for the people who have not seen it it looks a lot better on vdeio that the pictures.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts