• Rap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oldies

• Classical

• I listen to them all.

• Skip the Classical I`ll take the rest.

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mostly listen to Rock Alternitive but somtimes listen to country. I can tolerate the rest except for classical. ;)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Wife and I are going to see "The Dave Matthews Band: Tomorrow evening in Rochester NY......They are one of my favorates

·
Registered
614 Posts
You need to redo you poll. What about EVERYTHING BUT RAP!!! lol I love it all except Rap and most Fusion Jazz.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Just an old Rocker here.............although Stevie Ray and the boys can put down a grove.
First thing going on the CD player when the Collett Communicators arrive is one of my Creed CD's. Now thats riding music

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I like old and new rock music. My all time favorite band is Led Zeppelin. My favorite new rock band is Creed. Some of the other new bands that I like are 3 doors down, Chevelle, Puddle of mud, Saliva, and Nickelback.

·
Registered
827 Posts
walter trout,gary moore,stevie ray,luther allison,tinsley ellis,coco motoya,kenny wayne sheppard,etc rockin blues is where it's at, but lets not forget pink floyd, bad company, zeppelin all the rockers of the olden days

·
Registered
861 Posts
Olden days..................hey, who you calling old :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: B)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts