Hardcore Sledder banner

Munising?

444 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  snoprobro 
#1 ·
Supposed to be heading up Wednesday morning and wondering how bad a hit the trails took with this warm up.

#2 ·
Supposed to be heading up Wednesday morning and wondering how bad a hit the trails took with this warm up.[/b]

We just got back yesterday from Wetmore/Munising/Grand Marais/Seney etc...Saturday the trails were very good. Seney sucked, but everything else north was fine. That was Saturday. We left Sunday and it was raining and the snow was disapearing FAST. There was not that much snow up there to begin with, the trails were good because there wasn't too much snow, and there wasn't enough, if you know what I mean...If you are going this week, I would strongly urge you to call up and ask. Unfortunately, I think you are screwed.

#3 ·
We just got back yesterday from Wetmore/Munising/Grand Marais/Seney etc...Saturday the trails were very good. Seney sucked, but everything else north was fine. That was Saturday. We left Sunday and it was raining and the snow was disapearing FAST. There was not that much snow up there to begin with, the trails were good because there wasn't too much snow, and there wasn't enough, if you know what I mean...If you are going this week, I would strongly urge you to call up and ask. Unfortunately, I think you are screwed.[/b]

:yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.