Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long would it take to sled from Munising to the Soo? It looks like it would take the better part of a day. I'm planning on riding from Musing then staying in the Soo, then riding back the next day via a different route.

Thanks for the info.

Tony

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Depending on trail conditions and how fast you ride, it can be done. I've gone from the Soo to Grand Marais and back in one day so Munising to the Soo shouldn't be too bad.

·
Registered
211 Posts
my cabin is south of paradise and north of hulbert, it is about 150 to 160 miles from there to munising, and 60 miles from there to the soo, so your lookin about 215 miles, give or take a few, so if the trail conditions are good, it should take you 2 hours. :yelrotflmao: im kidding about the time but that is close to the mileage, i heard some asshat said he could make it from the soo to marquette in an hour on a sled, i would love to see that. but that should be a good days ride, if you do it midweek and start early you should have goo trails and it wont feel like such a long ride,

·
Registered
572 Posts
I have not done that way but have done Hessel to Christmas many times with my wife and father in law. Nice ride, figure about 9 to 4 without pushing it to fast. So about 7 hours for us anyway. I know it can be done much faster but we like to bring um back alive!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts