Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from Maine and me and my father are looking for a place to ride. He has ridden in canada for over 10,000 miles not much for you guys probably but he does a 2000 miles trip or so every year this would be his 6th year. We are looking to ride this saturday sunday monday and tuesday in canada. I was hoping for some information from you guys. I know you probably get this alot and if you don't want to help me thats fine. I have looked on many club websites and I am looking for more of a real life report. It would be a 8-10 hour drive each way so we are looking for something pretty good to ride. Do you guys have any insite on where the best place to ride is?

Thanks

Jared

·
Registered
212 Posts
I am from Maine and me and my father are looking for a place to ride. He has ridden in canada for over 10,000 miles not much for you guys probably but he does a 2000 miles trip or so every year this would be his 6th year. We are looking to ride this saturday sunday monday and tuesday in canada. I was hoping for some information from you guys. I know you probably get this alot and if you don't want to help me thats fine. I have looked on many club websites and I am looking for more of a real life report. It would be a 8-10 hour drive each way so we are looking for something pretty good to ride. Do you guys have any insite on where the best place to ride is?

Thanks

Jared[/b]
From what Groomer says, Gaspe is not ready for riding... They still don't even have sinage up yet...

G

·
We are starting to groome all over ours strails tomorrow... all the signs will be us (for our part) on saturday.
Lac-Saint-Jean Trails... UDM Larouche... Alma, Metabetchouan... and probably will connect with the HI (I'm not sure... it is not our club). And with the MSN trail... of Mont Valin Ouest... Tchitogama... Milot...etc.

It will be first opening... so I don't garantie the best trails around... but it is starting..

And you know what??? It is still snowing here.... 2 days in a row :celebrating:

·
Registered
144 Posts
We are starting to groome all over ours strails tomorrow... all the signs will be us (for our part) on saturday.
Lac-Saint-Jean Trails... UDM Larouche... Alma, Metabetchouan... and probably will connect with the HI (I'm not sure... it is not our club). And with the MSN trail... of Mont Valin Ouest... Tchitogama... Milot...etc.

It will be first opening... so I don't garantie the best trails around... but it is starting..
And you know what??? It is still snowing here.... 2 days in a row :celebrating:
[/b]
How many CM of snow have you gotten in the last two day?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.