Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know if Mt Greylock is still shut down. Or has anyone been to October Mtn and is it groomed. Im looking for some flat trails to take the woman out on this weekend. She doest like the bumps.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just wanted to know if Mt Greylock is still shut down. Or has anyone been to October Mtn and is it groomed. Im looking for some flat trails to take the woman out on this weekend. She doest like the bumps.[/b]
:kissass: this is you and gay dave. this is the only thing you will be riding is gay dave's ass ha ha.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Just wanted to know if Mt Greylock is still shut down. Or has anyone been to October Mtn and is it groomed. Im looking for some flat trails to take the woman out on this weekend. She doest like the bumps.[/b]
we were out there last year and i dont recall seeing anything shut down. i wouldnt think that it has changed over the summer right?

·
Registered
146 Posts
we were out there last year and i dont recall seeing anything shut down. i wouldnt think that it has changed over the summer right?[/b]
It is closed for the season. The state is completely revamping both access roads and they are working year round.... rumors are spreading that they may permanently close the road to winter snowmobile traffic, as far as I am aware they are unfounded at this point. As for smooth? They don't use the new groomer very often... it can be quite whooped out many days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts