Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
FWIW, most of the folks on the morning MSNBC show are republicans... but I guess since they don't suck up to Trump like limp Lindsey, they must be enemies. Couldn't be they believe in holding officials accountable, even of their own party, could it??

So ANY station that plays back Trump's own words and actions are bad... got it, lol!! Even some of the folks at Fox can see through the smoke.

How much did this 4th spectacle cost?

Who reserved a large portion of spectator ground up front for friends and family?

This was just a way for your boy to try to swing his weight and have a parade like his two dictator heroes, plain and simple. If you know ANYTHING about the DC area, you would know there are SO many celebrations on the 4th, this was not the only way to support our history. Heaven forbid anyone say anything that doesn't agree with your liar's agenda, and you guys get your panties in a wad.

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,258 Posts
FWIW, most of the folks on the morning MSNBC show are republicans... but I guess since they don't suck up to Trump like limp Lindsey, they must be enemies. Couldn't be they believe in holding officials accountable, even of their own party, could it??

So ANY station that plays back Trump's own words and actions are bad... got it, lol!! Even some of the folks at Fox can see through the smoke.

Who reserved a large portion of spectator ground up front for friends and family?

This was just a way for your boy to try to swing his weight and have a parade like his two dictator heroes, plain and simple. If you know ANYTHING about the DC area, you would know there are SO many celebrations on the 4th, this was not the only way to support our history. Heaven forbid anyone say anything that doesn't agree with your liar's agenda, and you guys get your panties in a wad.
Hey, how is the economy in your world? 401k doing ok?

Do you have any extra rooms for the immigrants crossing the border? Sounds like they could use some help down there.

·
Administrator
2021 VR1 Eight-Fiddy HYPERSLED!!
20,597 Posts

It's not about anyone getting their panties in a wad. It's been a divided country for a while now ... and it happened before Trump. The problem I have with the current Democrat contingent is ... what are they actually doing for the citizens of the US? Everything they do right now seems to be anything they can to fight Trump vs. what's in the best interest of the US. If they're not fighting Trump, they're calling for everything to be free and/or debt forgiven. It's ridiculous.

I don't agree with some of what Trump says, or everything he does, but he's definitely doing more for me and my family than AOC and Omar are doing. That Democratic debate, when asked who would be in favor of healthcare for all .. including illegals? That right there is what's wrong with this country. But I digress ... I hate to appear as though my panties are getting wadded up :c-n:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts

My 8 year old granddaughter could have done a better job orating that speech.

You folks may LIKE his folksy (only word I can find) unscripted "reading" of his speeches.

If only he would just prepare and at least read his speeches through a few times.

I'm not a liberal snob, so don't start with that shit please.

It is embarrassing to listen to ANYONE who doesn't put any effort into being prepared to speak.

It is just ridiculous and "sad" (to use the trump lexicon that I loathe) to listen to him.

We've had a few presidents who also were poor orators. But Donald has ZERO interest in attempting to even in a minute sense try to speak like "the commander in chief".

I'm sure the next retort to my statement will go something akin to "at least it's better than listening to Obama's lies" or something of that ilk.

And no, it's not. Just a big narcissist who finds no value in trying to pervey his message in a professional, concise, and discernable matter.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
health care for all? my uncle is in the canadian system. told he had kidney cancer , removed kidney, oops, no cancer. sorry, at least you have the other one. i know it happens here. but he was hardly tested before he was cut. my grandmother was the same. saw a mass on mamogram, double breast removal on the spot. not even a biopsy.my mom has cancer right now, and though it seems like they are dragging it out, they are very thorough in testing before acting. doesn't mean they won't miss, but at least they are looking before leaping.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts

Hey, how is the economy in your world? 401k doing ok?

Do you have any extra rooms for the immigrants crossing the border? Sounds like they could use some help down there.
We LOST 28k THIS YEAR in one of our 401k's. 14k in another, 5k in another. Add it up.

Not "winning" here. Not by a long shot.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
If it weren't for the likes of MSNBC and CNN, The Democrats and Republicans would be fighting over the center.

They don't report the news, they MAKE it. That's their business model. It's all about clicks and shares, and has nothing to do with truth or facts.

The Onion had a headline that CNN has a meeting every day to decide what viewers should panic about for the rest of the day. That's satirical, but not far from the truth, imo.

Also from the Onion, headlines that are better than anything CNN or MSNBC has published in 10 years:

Sweden Announces Plan To Get 100% Of Energy From Unguarded Wall Outlet In Finland By 2030

Swalwell Satisfied With Campaign Sparking Important Conversation About Hopeless Candidates Who Waste Everyone’s Time

Chuck Schumer: ‘The American People Deserve A President Who Can More Credibly Justify War With Iran’
Read this folks. This man gets it. In a nutshell.

News is no longer "news". It's clickbait, it's gasoline on a fire. Every single network, every single feed.

More horseshit piled on yet MORE horseshit.

And Donald is NOT unhappy at all about whatever bent, negative or positive he is being portrayed as. As long as the focus is on him. Remember that.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
We LOST 28k THIS YEAR in one of our 401k's. 14k in another, 5k in another. Add it up.

You should look at a different financial advisor if you have lost money as the market is booming at the moment. If you lost money something is wrong.

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,258 Posts

Wow, where do you have your money invested?

Mine are up 43% since 5/1/17, not including my own contributions...…

My mom is retired, so her money is in "safe" investments, and she makes 20k more than her MRD's on an annual basis the last two years.

As @BTP said, you are, or your adviser, is doing something wrong in this economy.

·
Registered
39,590 Posts
Imo, unless you have no clue how to manage your finances, theres been no better time like now to increase your earnings in the marketplace even without a financial adviser.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts

You should look at a different financial advisor if you have lost money as the market is booming at the moment. If you lost money something is wrong.
Heck no my dear. If there is one thing of a "fiduciary" bent I have access to, it's a stellar investment adviser.

You are just wrong. Matter of fact I cannot tell you how many other folks my money manager knows who have LOST MONEY. Yes, yes. I needed to add so you can't play back and forth...the folks losing money are not my advisors customers exclusively.

On this one dude you missed the mark completely. I mean not to offend you.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts

Whatever traitor. No, it was to CELEBRATE AMERICA. Pull your head out of your ass you brainwashed sheep! But it's ok to send 50 billion to some country as foriegn aid, but ignore the fact we are struggling here, don't give Trump 6 billion to build a wall to help protect you and your family. I wonder how far 50 billion would go towards healthcare? Another liberal Snowmobiling oxymoron. Lol. Simply wow

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,258 Posts
Heck no my dear. If there is one thing of a "fiduciary" bent I have access to, it's a stellar investment adviser.

You are just wrong. Matter of fact I cannot tell you how many other folks my money manager knows who have LOST MONEY. Yes, yes. I needed to add so you can't play back and forth...the folks losing money are not my advisors customers exclusively.

I understand not everyone makes money on investments, all investments involve risk, but SOOOOO many people are making money, and those who are not, are in the minority right now. Time to change it up.

·
Administrator
2021 VR1 Eight-Fiddy HYPERSLED!!
20,597 Posts

Nobody's business but yours, but you shared the info so don't be surprised at the responses. To be perfectly honest, I was going to say the same thing as BTP ... but it's none of my business. That said, anyone who's lost money YTD is doing something wrong. Plain and simple.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
On another note, Ice is doing their job, finally.
I hold no pity for immigrants who've come here illegally, who've lived here for years in some cases, and made no effort to become citizens.

Round them up I say! Damn time they did!

The sad part is children are collateral damage in many instances. As an "accident of birth".

No one likes reading about dead kids, sick kids, scared to death. That hits me. I've been homeless twice. It's extremely traumatizing.

My "party" isn't "my party" anymore. It's a twisted, ridiculous mess.

I just can't stomach the blind loyalty that is the trump follower.

He said he could "murder someone in central Manhattan and get away with it" (or some version of that).

After the past couple of years of his administration things are IN REALITY no better. I never wanted him to fail. But no Billionaire IN REALITY cares about you and me.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
"I just can't stomach the blind loyalty that is the trump follower."

"After the past couple of years of his administration things are IN REALITY no better"

Oh boy...

·
Registered
39,590 Posts
"I just can't stomach the blind loyalty that is the trump follower."

"After the past couple of years of his administration things are IN REALITY no better"

Oh boy...
While i'm not onboard with everything trump says, i do agree with 99% of where our country has been heading since he's been president.
Since his economic policies have gone in effect, anyone should of been able to double their earnings on their investments compared to the obummer era.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts