Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
The media (tv, most internet and radio and print media) are owned for the most part by 2 men.

And those uber rich powerful elitists decide what gets broadcasted or printed.

Absolute 100% fact. Two huge corporations own 95% of ALL media. And it is the puppet masters who decide what lies and bullshit we all read/hear.

And no I'm not posting links. You guys can do that on your own. So the crap and side show that is our news or infotainment comes from the top down.

Get mad at them. Their goal has been achieved: we are all divided and fighting with one another.

If you REALLY want to "do" something, stop buying into this horseshit. That's what I do.

·
Registered
39,566 Posts
The media (tv, most internet and radio and print media) are owned for the most part by 2 men.

And those uber rich powerful elitists decide what gets broadcasted or printed.

Absolute 100% fact. Two huge corporations own 95% of ALL media. And it is the puppet masters who decide what lies and bullshit we all read/hear.

And no I'm not posting links. You guys can do that on your own. So the crap and side show that is our news or infotainment comes from the top down.

Get mad at them. Their goal has been achieved: we are all divided and fighting with one another.

If you REALLY want to "do" something, stop buying into this horseshit. That's what I do.
Yeah, your right to a point. Actually last i could remember from a few years back, there are about a half dozen corporations involved in owning over 90% of the major networks, with roughly two dozen or more owners involved those. Yes the majority have a common goal to feed us bs. You have to be wise enough by keeping informed to distinguish whats for real and fake. These networks like msmbc and cnn pray on, low information folks. Their goal imo is to divide america.

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
Basics of war is to steal and plunder the riches + land of the other tribe/kingdom/or country. Some of us have forgotten this, people from 3rd world or worse, have not.

·
Premium Member
4,307 Posts
Basics of war is to steal and plunder the riches + land of the other tribe/kingdom/or country. Some of us have forgotten this, people from 3rd world or worse, have not.
I kinda feel we're in WWIII, only this time instead of using armies, they're using Media.

·
Registered
958 Posts
If it weren't for the likes of MSNBC and CNN, The Democrats and Republicans would be fighting over the center.

They don't report the news, they MAKE it. That's their business model. It's all about clicks and shares, and has nothing to do with truth or facts.

The Onion had a headline that CNN has a meeting every day to decide what viewers should panic about for the rest of the day. That's satirical, but not far from the truth, imo.

Also from the Onion, headlines that are better than anything CNN or MSNBC has published in 10 years:

Sweden Announces Plan To Get 100% Of Energy From Unguarded Wall Outlet In Finland By 2030

Swalwell Satisfied With Campaign Sparking Important Conversation About Hopeless Candidates Who Waste Everyone’s Time

Chuck Schumer: ‘The American People Deserve A President Who Can More Credibly Justify War With Iran’

1 - 20 of 41 Posts