Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I've loved that tunnel ever since I saw the first picture of one. Looks great keep us posted as you finish up the project.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
extremely cool tunnel setup, keep up the great work

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
Very, very very nice. Makes me want to do it myself but I'm sure if I tried that I would end up with a pile of parts and no money. If you want to sell it in the spring definately PM me.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by bluebear@Oct 29 2005, 10:25 PM
Very, very very nice.  Makes me want to do it myself but I'm sure if I tried that I would end up with a pile of parts and no money.  If you want to sell it in the spring definately PM me.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=966063
[/quote]

I can build another one.. this spring send me your bulk head.. all the rest is just bolt on stuff..

your imagination is the limiting factor..

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
Originally posted by brokenbones@Oct 29 2005, 11:29 PM
I can build another one.. this spring send me your bulk head.. all the rest is just bolt on stuff..

your imagination is the limiting factor..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=966135
[/quote]

Actually I think my wallet is the limiting factor lol. So how much more difficult was this compared to rebuilding a sled with a stock tunnel?

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
WOW man your right you did get done before me.....Tee he he.

I just need my boss tanker and I will wipp the rest together.
The only thing I did wrong was not get the aluminum clip in the nose on right. I needs to go into the breather box a way so that when you lift on the nose it wedges the air box on to the motor. First time I lifted the front of my sled the nose moved......Doh.....

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
WOW :augen41:
That tunnel is sooo sweet, the skid and the wheels are sooo nice, and i LOVE those skis :celebrating:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice work, but I have a couple questions.
On the side panels: Is that the hot air kit? I can't tell in the picture if thats screen material or solid plastic.
Air intake: Are you running a direct vent to outside air through that front vent? Or are you going to draw some underhood hot air also?
DK

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by dmkhnr@Oct 30 2005, 10:26 AM
Nice work, but I have a couple questions.
On the side panels:  Is that the hot air kit?  I can't tell in the picture if thats screen material or solid plastic.
Air intake:  Are you running a direct vent to outside air through that front vent?  Or are you going to draw some underhood hot air also?
DK
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=966705
[/quote]

yup thats the hot air elim kit from slp, i havnt installed the flow rights in the shock towers yet not sure im gonna, the kit is excellent in qaulity i would recommend it. in order to keep the air moving i removed the little nose peice behind the bumper, and installed a bra to keep the snow to a minimum. i havnt ridden it yet so i cant tell you if any of this is gonna work.. PM eric from shock tech he thaught up the idea and has test run the set up last weekend he said it was a little louder.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts