Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHO MAKES GOOD MOTOR MOUNTS, WERE TO GET THEM, BEST PRICE???? WATER PUMP KITS PRICE PLACE????, ALSO GASKETS SETS, WHO, PRICE, WERE????? HOW LONG R THEESE MOTORS GOOD FOR???? WHAT TO LOOK FOR???? WHAT GOES WRONG???? WHAT CHEAP STUFF WORKS THE BEST???? PIPES, AIR BOX, CLUTCHING????? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
Stock Pipes, Tune it to run 8100 - 8200 on Calibrated Tach for best acceleration,
I use OEM gaskets for most.. you can buy non-oem waterpump bearings, everything else is OEM
I don't have the #'s of the bearing

stud it gear it clutch it run it

use new mounts, find a good torq arm for the front of the motor to the bulkhead.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stock Pipes, Tune it to run 8100 - 8200 on Calibrated Tach for best acceleration,
I use OEM gaskets for most.. you can buy non-oem waterpump bearings, everything else is OEM
I don't have the #'s of the bearing

stud it gear it clutch it run it

use new mounts, find a good torq arm for the front of the motor to the bulkhead.[/b]
WHO MAKE A GOOD TORQ ARM??? WERE TO GET IT???? ALSO WHAT CLUTCHING FOR THAT SLED STOCK PIPES, AIR BOX AND MOTOR 2* ADV TIMEING????

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
10-62's or 10 64's with almond round stock siler/blue 2ndary hole 2 or 3 in the stock r-12 helix works pretty good.

see where that leaves you for peak rpm

HPE sells one that I use in my edge-xcr, and I run an SLP in my 2000 XCR

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
swap out the carb slides if they are green.

·
Registered
6,951 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the cat part number for a 2.0 part number 6506-119

http://www.worldofpowersports.com
looks like the prices have gone up on the slides.. I bought them end of season for $49.00

I just checked
www.worldofpowersports.com
and
http://www.alpha-sports.com

$55.00 per 2.0 slide for the replacements for the XCR 800 Carbs..

6506-119 Desc PISTON VALVE Price 55.00[/b]
do you still have 1 green one i have a broke one and need 1 to replace it i would buy the black ones but laid off right now and i dont want to spend any more then i have to right now???? also do you have some extra weights if what grams??? THANKS!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
do you still have 1 green one i have a broke one and need 1 to replace it i would buy the black ones but laid off right now and i dont want to spend any more then i have to right now???? also do you have some extra weights if what grams??? THANKS!!!![/b]
I have a set of green ones that still look fine. PM me an offer and i'll get one or all of them off to you asap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts