Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How’s everyone’s moto seasons going? Been a pretty good summer so far. Looking to finish strong down the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41,657 Posts
Some of those pics. remind me of some hare scrambles races when we had to run the moto section part of the course. One event had a 50' double in it for spectator viewing. Big fun.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Baja left D14, I think they are holding one race this year? Those look more like Valley or Grattan. What class are you racing? My season is in the dumps, my son took onto to baseball more than racing...

·
Registered
41,657 Posts
Sport? Thats new to me since being away from this stuff for many years. We'd have age groups to, but they'd be expert, amateur, or novice. Same if a vet.

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
I was in 9th in the 50+, but got busy at home, haven't raced much this year. did carrie pass you?
My buddy Tyler is rocking that class, I think he will win it.

·
Registered
41,657 Posts
they have 30+, 40+ vet b/c. I run the 50+ and most there are old A riders.
Thats pretty similar to what i ran, age 33 and up to 50 was a vet class A or B.....senior was over 50
Last time i ran for hare scrambles back in the day was the vet. A class. We had some fast old guys that could still ride. We had a AA class to for the pros to enter. Also, A expert, B amateur, or C/novice for the younger guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts