Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:veryangry: <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Ok so who pissed in mother natures cornflakes. I can't believe the selfish bitch is sending us rain. She better smarten up and give us some snow. I thought Tynan was kidding in his post when he said it was F*@*** raining out. Had to go see for myself. That Bitch I hope she gets a yeast infection. </span>

[attachment=405557:umbrella...d_md_clr.gif]

[attachment=405561:congress.JPG]

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
:veryangry: <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Ok so who pissed in mother natures cornflakes. I can't believe the selfish bitch is sending us rain. She better smarten up and give us some snow. I thought Tynan was kidding in his post when he said it was F*@*** raining out. Had to go see for myself. That Bitch I hope she gets a yeast infection. </span>
[attachment=405557:umbrella...d_md_clr.gif]
[attachment=405561:congress.JPG][/b]
I don't know who pissed her off, but this shit sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it was otis rx??

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
I love her right now --- up to 10" here tonight.... bring it you dirty whore i want it !!! (snow)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Craig, you neeed to last longer. She turned it to rain in the middle of the night. How did you guys fare up Norte.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
THIS WEATHER BLOWWSS!!

raining like hell, the ice is melting fast, and it isnt much better up north!

she IS a dirty rotten hooa!!!

end of rant.

·
Registered
44,329 Posts
THIS WEATHER BLOWWSS!!

raining like hell, the ice is melting fast, and it isnt much better up north!

she IS a dirty rotten hooa!!!
end of rant.[/b]
Just read its snowing pretty good on the quebec forum....maybe time to blow this new england clam bake.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts