Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After one of the worst winters in recent memory i managed to put 2100 miles on my f7 sno pro only problem recoil rope broke twice.How did everybody else"s winter go?

·
Registered
772 Posts
got about 60 miles on around here in stillwater after that 12+ incher a month ago..but it melted within a week and half....the other 1200 miles in michigan...the rest will be Jackson Hole, WY in April

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by Big Fire Chief@Mar 12 2003, 07:13 PM
got about 60 miles on around here in stillwater after that 12+ incher a month ago..but it melted within a week and half....the other 1200 miles in michigan...the rest will be Jackson Hole, WY in April
BFC,

When in April are you going out to Jackson Hole, WY??
-John

·
Registered
772 Posts
hey andy..good to meet u and ur old man up in silver city...
well on sunday lake in wakefeild...in about a 1/2 mile run...the stock renegade has the hole shot over me and the MXZ geared renegade...and then i catch up within 900 feet and start to walk by easyily..but id say up to 1000 feet.. its close..and hes definately got the gearing advantage...

As for the MXZ geared renegade...its close out of the hole...hes got the midrange..pulls ahead a few lengths..i chased him down..and we were side by side the rest of the way...he and i have the same top end...i dont gain nor loose on top...

We put the 130 lbs kid on all of our sled and a did a 3/4 mile top speed run with the GPS....with the stock renegade..its pulled 95.5 -speedo said 110....mine pulled 97.3-speedo said 100...and the MXZ geared renegade pulled 97.6-speedo said 105...so our top ends are the same but hes got the midrange...
Tell ur old man i got no more then 10 mph...most of it was 9mph...and i used 1 quart of oil in 100 miles..my ride ran flawless persay..except out of the hole at dead stop...has a bog...and midrange doesnt seem to be as much....
Running my Low Boys airbox mods open or closed made no differnce in racing FYI

Jleosnow....ill be in Jackson hole week of 7-11th...im leavin Sat. the 5th..and coming back sat the 12th...full week...we are gonna go play around in Towgowtee and Felps Canyon....never been there before..gotta figure out the minimal but best set up for clutching and all for out there...

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
almost 1000 miles around the Thief River Falls area lots of ditch bangging in the same ditches over and over also some river running.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by Big Fire Chief@Mar 12 2003, 11:17 PM
Jleosnow....ill be in Jackson hole week of 7-11th...im leavin Sat. the 5th..and coming back sat the 12th...full week...we are gonna go play around in Towgowtee and Felps Canyon....never been there before..gotta figure out the minimal but best set up for clutching and all for out there...
BFC,
I am also looking for 1 last ride either the 1st or 2nd week in April also. If it happens, that could very well be the same area that I end up going since that area is probably the best bet for having snow that late in the season.
-John

·
Registered
851 Posts
Maybe 20 miles around New Prague, Mn. 800 miles put on around West Yellowstone and about 270 miles up in Michigan. Sold the
sled about a month ago. Can't wait til next season!

·
Registered
206 Posts
What a coincidence (sp??), I'm the person who bought ToddUF7's F7 a month ago. I've put a total of around 1500 miles this year around the Isabella area (we have a cabin up there). 340 on the F7 (it's been great) and the rest on a ZR 600 CC. Going up for one last ride tomorrow. .600 :p B)

·
Administrator
20,818 Posts
Put on about 1850 miles for the year, and NONE of it around home (Lake City) I ended up with 1200 in the U.P., 150 on the Chippewa Flowage, 350 up by Ely, and 150 last weekend up in Cable, WI.

And out of that 1850 miles, I bet I put almost 4,000 on my truck!! :p

Time to clean it up and park it for the year :(

·
Registered
58 Posts
F5 Black Patriot Sno Pro

Isanti MN, 150 miles
Houghton MI 437 miles

Total miles:

Used over 1 1/2 gallons of oil (Dealer will be fixing shortly), Had one shock fall off (Dealer Prep), hit one Barbed Wire Fence (Oops), had the APV Cables fall off (Second michigan trip), got stuck countless times off trail riding in Michigan.

Had a blast, keeping the sled next year, but I may talk to my dealer about a extended warrenty. Funnest sled that I've ever ridden. Love how light it feels (I weigh roughly 150lbs)

·
Registered
827 Posts
30 miles, mount frontenac
57 miles,ham lake area
410 miles, in mi

total 490 miles

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I put on 800 miles all in Minnesota, 700 miles in Isabella, and 100 miles near Medford Mn.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts