Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=278398:sun_on_j.JPG]Well we can't ride so maybe this will keep us hoping for this to happen again soon. This was in Woodford 2005 season.

HAPPY NEW YEAR. BT.

:div20:

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
I dont think its anytime soon. My buddy is the president of the snobusters i got off the phone with him a few hours ago and he said it was pouring rain. ISNT THIS A F-IN FANTASTIC SEASON!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
oh man ...bliss........ :hitit:

I got to ride the res only once last year - same day we were able to make it from wilmington to woodford via 100 to 7C100. That is a nice ride up in the hills.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Didn't get a chance to ride Woodford yet. It looks beautiful but I heard the trails get beat up quick with alot of traffic on the weekends. A midweek trip right after they groom sounds good. When we get snow that might be my 1st trip on my new rev seeing it's only a couple of hours away.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Some of the trick around Woodford is to know where to park and ride from. The RT 9 side always gets hammered first........ PM me and I can give you some advice if you like.

p.s. - yes Woodford is one of my favorite day trips...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I asked my wife to marry me on top of that tower in 2000[/b]

It's a very cool place to sit and think. Hope to enjoy it again soon. BT. :fluffy:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I was there from thursday the 28th till new years. There was a little snow when we got there and all the kids were riding their 120s around. We went skiing Thursday (Mount Snow) and Friday (Killington). On Saturday we got a little storm and received about 4 inches. We took the bigger sleds out on Sunday but there wasn't a lot of snow for them. We just rode them around the property for a little. My buddy and I took the sno scoots out, which was a blast. We rode them off them off into the woods and just played around on them all day. There was about half a foot in some places. New Years sucked though. It rained all day and all the snow was gone. And now the temps are just rediculous. :(

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I guess we could mow the lawn in the meantime while we are waiting for snow to ride. :banghead: :mog: :white_flag: :dohdoh:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Not too often last year I saw the powerlines covered like that![/b]
no that wasnt last year

i was digging deep in the c drive for those pics :smilielol:

that was prob 3 or 4 years ago

now i have to go find some sunburn relief
i was doing yard work today, and im a little red :frech32:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts