Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a couple comments of the test riders. RTX riders are going to be very happy this year.

Test Rider Steve Franta

What I liked about this sled:

Everything about this sled was great. From the graphics to the red chrome windshield, it was all good. This sled loves to be ridden hard, and I love that new motor. As your reading my comments you probably think Yamaha paid me to say what I’m saying. In reality this is probably the very first sled I ever ridden for the first time, stepped off, and said, “Perfect”. I would say that this sled would be hard on the aftermarket because it comes stock with pretty much everything you need.

What I disliked about this sled:

Nothing at all! Sorry.

Would I recommend this sled?

Yes. An aggressive trail rider.[/b]

Test Rider Randy Nemitz

What I liked about this sled:

This is simply one of the best sleds ever built. I was very impressed with the way the RTX handles the bumps with ease. The taller seat with the taller handle bars makes for perfect comfort. The seating position was moved forward and it puts you in the best position on any sled I’ve ever tested. The new fuel injection gives you incredible throttle response and I’m sure the fuel economy will increase as well. The rear suspension has very good weight transfer which in my opinion hasn’t been one of their strong points in the past. The combination of weight loss and power gain plus the driver being moved forward gives you a sled that after a long day of riding you’re not in the hurt bag. After you test ride the RTX, the only question you will have is, “where is the closest Yamaha dealer so I can purchase one?”

What I disliked about this sled:

The windshield is pretty cool looking but it’s just decoration. The little twist clips that hold the hood on are not my favorite. Time will tell.

Would I recommend this sled?

There is no need, Just let them test one and its all over. If you love snowmobiling, then you will be very excited about the Yamaha Apex RTX.[/b]

All good! another of the riders commented on the seat foam and the rear trunk both of which yamaha listened to the customers and test riders and changed. Bring on snow! :div20:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts